Relationships can be complicated and establishing healthy boundaries within a relationship can be even more difficult. Boundaries refer to limits that we put in place to protect our well-being. Healthy boundaries keep our relationships strong and healthy. They help others to know who we are while helping us to know others.
Boundaries can be hard to put in place. Many times we fear how others will respond. Consequently, our boundaries can become overly rigid or too flexible, which all can lead to problems in our relationships.
Healthy boundaries help us to be our true selves. When we can say “yes” and “no” without fear, guilt, or obligation, we are better able to freely and authentically connect with others.
In this group, group members will share and process with other areas of their life where they struggle to set effective boundaries.
The group will focus on:
- Understanding the purpose and design for boundaries.
- Taking ownership of our emotions, desires, and behaviors.
- Responding effectively when others infringe upon our boundaries.
- Learning to accept limitations set by others.
- # of Weeks TBD by group type and group leader – Will Range from 3 to 12 weeks.
- Based on the duration of the group. Will range anywhere from $300 to $900 for the entire duration of the group.
- Income-based scholarships may be available for those who are prescribers to IWTIW. Funds are limited. For more details, contact email@example.com.
- Materials fee when applicable, $0 to $30.
- Submit the online registration form.
- After you receive a confirmation for attending the group, secure your spot with your payment. You will be officially registered for the group after your payment is received.
- Continuous weekly attendance is required.
- A counselor will screen members for their appropriateness for this group.